What we collect
- We collect personal data that you send us by email and/or when you fill in online form.
- We collect data about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and web browser, and the pages that you visit (this is about your browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you).
How we use this information
- We will only use your personal data to contact you in response to a request by you or to provide information that we think you may want.
- We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for marketing purposes. At any time you can ask us not to process your personal data for such purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can access your data under The Data Protection Act 1998 for a small administration fee.
- The data we collect from you may be stored and processed outside the European Economic Area.
- We may share your personal data with your employer in order to validate and administer your account.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst in transmission to our site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Open Data Institute of 65 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4JE. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Jeni Tennison.